Senior PHP developer
About us: Scallium is a system developed on the basis of a model of modern marketplaces and online stores, as well as current business processes in the market. We provide a complete solution for creating a trading platform. With Scallium you can manage your assortment, suppliers, pricing and transfer orders to sellers through a single system. We provide a set of tools that optimize operational work for the marketplaces and suppliers.
- experience with PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Yii2);
- knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL / MySQL (design, optimization);
- experience with NoSQL (Redis / Memcached);
- experience with a message broker (RabbitMQ);
- version control systems (Git);
- basic knowledge of Linux and Docker.
Will be a plus:
- elasticsearch/Sphinx knowledge;
- test schedule;
- experience in developing highly loaded systems;
- experience with web services and APIs (REST, RPC);
- experience with microservices;
- understanding of the principles of SOLID/KISS/DRY/YAGNI.
- competitive salary;
- friendly and highly professional team;
- dynamic development opportunities;
- payment for the external specialized training events (conferences, workshops)
- constant internal training (webinars, networks, workshops);
- partial payment for health insurance;
- partial payment for your meals;
- free charge tea, coffee, fruits, cookies in the office;
- comfortable office with a convenient location (Kyiv, Vasylkivska);
- a ride to the subway station;
- absolutely welcoming pet-friendly location.
Вам кажется, что эта вакансия для вас?
Готовы отправить свое CV?