Middle QA Manual
About us: Hubber is the company creating a product ahead of the e-commerce market development. People who create a product for people. We not only created a system in which people interact, but we also make Ukrainian business better.
- 2+ years of manual testing experience;
- web testing, mobile web, cross-browser testing experience;
- experience with API testing;
- experience with SQL, MongoDB;
- experience with creating and supporting tests documentation (test cases, bug reports);
- the strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing;
- experience with various software testing methods;
- knowledge of SDLC, CI/CD, Bug Life Cycle;
- issue tracking and documents tools: Confluence, JIRA, TestRail;
- basic understanding of Automation Testing principles.
Will be a plus:
- experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- performance testing experience.
- competitive salary;
- friendly and highly professional team;
- dynamic development opportunities;
- payment for the external specialized training events (conferences, workshops)
- constant internal training (webinars, networks, workshops);
- partial payment for health insurance;
- partial payment for your meals;
- free charge tea, coffee, fruits, cookies in the office;
- comfortable office with a convenient location (Kyiv, Vasylkivska);
- a ride to the subway station;
- absolutely welcoming pet-friendly location.
Вам кажется, что эта вакансия для вас?
Готовы отправить свое CV?