QA Automation Tech Lead
About us: Hubber is creating an exceptional product that predicts e-commerce market development. We are making space for all stakeholders to integrate, communicate and share. Our new system for people to interact on a new level helps Ukrainian businesses to grow and flourish.
- 5+ years of experience in functional and non-functional QA (Testing);
- experience in test documentation (check-lists, test-cases, etc.);
- deep understanding of SDLC;
- experience in testing web-applications;
- good knowledge in HTML/CSS, SQL;
- good knowledge in working with HTTP protocol, web-applications and Client-server architecture;
- mobile testing experience.
- continuous improvement of the testing process;
- develop and implement automated, manual and performance testing strategies;
- setting up JS automated testing;
- training test teams to create self-tests on JS;
- managing dependencies between teams in terms of testing;
- be a QA Guild Driver;
- assess and plan tasks;
- participation in road map development.
- competitive salary;
- friendly and highly professional team;
- dynamic development opportunities;
- payment for the external specialized training events (conferences, workshops)
- constant internal training (webinars, networks, workshops);
- partial payment for health insurance;
- partial payment for your meals;
- free charge tea, coffee, fruits, cookies in the office;
- comfortable office with a convenient location (Kyiv, Vasylkivska);
- a ride to the subway station;
- absolutely welcoming pet-friendly location.
Вам кажется, что эта вакансия для вас?
Готовы отправить свое CV?