Hubber is creating an exceptional product that predicts e-commerce market development. We are making space for all stakeholders to integrate, communicate and share. Our new system for people to interact on a new level helps Ukrainian businesses to grow and flourish.
- 2+years of experience in business analysis and requirements analysis;
- Strong knowledge of basic concepts and methodology of requirements analysis;
- In-depth understanding of SLCP lifecycle;
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in working with business processes, requirements of the software, documentation of methods and practices;
- Practical experience in writing User Story, Use Case, etc.;
- Experience in the visualization of requirements (UML, BPMN)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Deep understanding of e-commerce market;
- Experience in working with Scrum;
- Experience in working with Jira and Confluence
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary;
- Be part of a friendly and highly professional team;
- Dynamic development opportunities for staff and our company;
- Results-focused management;
- Payment for the external specialized training events (conferences, workshops);
- Constant internal training (webinars, networks, workshops);
- Free charge tea, coffee, fruits, cookies in the office;
- Comfortable office with a convenient location (Kyiv, Vasylkivska).
- Provide deep analysis of current business processes for revealing and predicting problems, risks, issues;
- Design, document and share changes in the business process;
- Identify, document and discuss detailed functional and non-functional demands for delivered solutions;
- Analyze current external solutions and platforms for revealing needed or potentially fruitful practices;
- Collaborate with developers in analyzing performance and revealing improvement areas;
- Meet customer needs and requirements to perform on high-level cooperation
Вам кажется, что эта вакансия для вас?
Готовы отправить свое CV?